Minutes of the Governing Board Meeting of the Association held on 25-06-2014 at Central Phoenix Club, Ambala Cantt: -
- Report on Trade Fair GLOBAL LAB EXPO-2014 and Table Directory given by Mr. Amarjeet Singh (IPP). He informed that Mr. Vijay Kumar has been appointed to look after day to day activities. Mr. Rakesh Gupta will talk to him & finalize monthly salary. It was also decided to provide space at the entrance to bench mark industries at concessional rates.
- Regarding Table directory it was decided to release a circular to all members requesting to submit their subscription by 31st July, 2014 as we will publish names of the members in Directory, whose subscription has been collected by 31st July.
- Report on ASIMA Website given by Mr. Amarjeet Singh (IPP). It was decided that Mr. Rajneesh Goomer & Mr. Vijay Kumar will work together to improve it.
- Report on Kenya Exhibition given by Mr. Ramesh Nagpal, President. He informed that it was a good show. Around 18-20 companies from Ambala participated. Further Association is still working on the issue of subsidy.
- Report on workshop of 3-D Printer at Advanced Microdevices Pvt. Ltd., Ambala Cantt given by Mr. Ashwani Goel (PP). He informed that it will be organized around 15th July, 2014.
- Report on workshop of Analytical Instruments given by Mr. Ashwani Goel (PP). He informed that around 20 persons attended it.
- Report on Audit of Accounts of ASIMA was to be given by Jatinder Sehgal, Treasurer. As Mr. Seghal was absent, so informally discussed accounts.
- Report on two-day excursion trip given by Mr. Amit Bansal. He informed tour is already finalized & circular sent to members.
- Report on visit of representative from MSME-DI, Bhiwani for the survey of Microscope manufacturers given by Mr. Ashwani Goel (PP).
- Report on visit of Director Industries, Haryana on 2nd June 2014 given by Mr. Ashwani Goel (PP). He informed that we have refused to proceed further on CFC project to Director Industries.
- Report on meeting of Membership Scrutiny Committee given by Mr. Ramesh Nagpal, President. He informed that total 15 new members were inducted.
- It was decided to send a letter to PHD Chamber regarding enhancement of Excise exemption limit from Rs. 1.5 Crore to Rs. 5 Crore.
- In any other matter, members raised issue of Vat problem. It was decided that President will make necessary consultations & take decision to proceed further.
Members present at Governing Board Meeting 25-06-2014: -
Mr. Ramesh Nagpal, Mr. Sanjay Gupta, Mr. Amarjeet Singh, Sh. K.L. Verma, Mr. Ashwani Goel (PP), Mr. Jagjit Singh, Mr. Brij Mohan Singla, Mr. Ashwani Goel, Mr. Rama Kant, Mr. Rakesh Gupta, Mr. Amit Bansal, Mr. Mukesh Chopra, Mr. B.B. Sharma, Mr. Alok Sud, Mr. Puneet Gupta.
Minutes of last meeting proposed by Mr. Brij Mohan Singla
Minutes approved by Mr. Jagjit Singh